Rabu, 23 November 2016

A Letter To Your Younger Self And Your 10-Years-Later-Self

Well, the task of this blog may be a little harder than before, because I had to tell a message to myself 10 years ago, I might also have forgotten what I'm going to tell you, but I have a message that may look a little strange. It is a dream that has yet been reached, and maybe it will never happen at all, because I dreamed of being a cartoon character holding a very sharp sword in the world, then go save the city of Pontianak in front of classmates. It was my dream 10 years ago. And its end I chose another dream, I dreamed of becoming a famous beatbox artist in the world, such as:

Reeps one
He was a beatboxer origin United Kingdom, london, because I really hope to meet directly with Reeps one in london. And because he was the one I really like the beatbox, I am very motivated by her. He is intelligent and genius in the music world beatbox. In addition, he is also very good at drawing and very expert in the game of chess. Reeps one is one of the most prolific beatboxer in creating music beatbox. From all that, I hope the next few years, I can meet with my idolah figures.

words(213)

2 komentar:

  1. amin and I hope the next 10 years we can meet, because your smile divert my world wkwk

    BalasHapus